Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

ob3
New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: ISat

apps Closed after splash screen

Hi...

I'm developing using cascade. I've post something similiar before, but I have no clue what happened because I can't reproduce error.

this is what happened.

when I launch my apps, the splash screen appears for several second then it closed immediately. but the second times I try to reopen it. the apps didn't closed anymore. it just happened sometimes. but oneday, when I debug, the error appears on console log:

Process 217034980 (komtest) terminated SIGSEGV code=1 fltno=11 ip=795800bc(/base/usr/lib/qt4/lib/libQtDeclarative.so.4.8.4@_ZN24QDeclarativeScriptString14setScopeObjectEP7QObject+0x96f) mapaddr=001800bc. ref=09d1d23d

I don't know what to do. is the some clue for this error? I'm begging for advice Smiley Very Happy

Thank You..

Developer
My Device: Z10 LE, Z30, Passport
My Carrier: O2 Germany

Re: apps Closed after splash screen

this means there is a nullpointer. check if you initialize all pointers with null and check if you delete any objects that you shouldn't.
----------------------------------------------------------
feel free to press the like button on the right side to thank the user that helped you.
please mark posts as solved if you found a solution.
@SimonHain on twitter