04-21-2013 09:35 PM
I am looking for simple instructions on getting started. I have tried the Native SDK option.
There is lots of stuff on the BlackBerry Dev web site, but nothing giving simple steps.
I cannot even find how to post a question.
Any suggest on a where ther might be a list of steps, or what might be wrong from the information below
I am Working on Windows XP SP3
I have downloaded and installed
1. BB10 native SDK for windows 10.1.0.1020
downloaded and installed file: installer-bbndk-bb10_1_x-win..... 0130319.....exe
downloaded and installed file: ...ator-Installer-BB10_1_X-1-2-win-201....
3. Installed a Java Virtual Machine
Depending on what I try to do I get:
1. Told that I should create a "latest target OS through QNX Momentics IDE"
Is the target OS the simulator OS?
2. No SDK can be found. Install an SDK to enable QNX Momentics features
I thought that I had done this.
3. When I try to create a new Blackberry project I get a "Problem Occurred window' with
4. I cannot start a simulator. I can start a controller. In teh StartMenu folders I
started averything (except the uninstalls). One option gives a windows cannot open this file;
04-23-2013 06:56 PM
I tried installing HTML5 webworks. When I got to insatlling the VMWare, 'it' told me that mu CPU did not have features required to run VMWare. It may be my problems are due to an 'old' computer.