Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

New Developer
My Device: dev alpha C
My Carrier: --
Accepted Solution

issue in momentics 10.2

When I try to use the run icon, I get the following exception.

Starting the run from the run configurations in the menu does work strangely enough.

Does anyone knows how to fix this issue?

Thx

!ENTRY org.eclipse.core.jobs 4 2 2013-06-20 13:09:59.498
!MESSAGE An internal error occurred during: "Executing run".
!STACK 0
org.eclipse.swt.SWTException: Invalid thread access
	at org.eclipse.swt.SWT.error(SWT.java:4361)
	at org.eclipse.swt.SWT.error(SWT.java:4276)
	at org.eclipse.swt.SWT.error(SWT.java:4247)
	at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.error(Widget.java:468)
	at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Shell.<init>(Shell.java:283)
	at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Shell.<init>(Shell.java:375)
	at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.createShell(Window.java:487)
	at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.create(Window.java:430)
	at org.eclipse.jface.dialogs.Dialog.create(Dialog.java:1089)
	at org.eclipse.ui.dialogs.SelectionStatusDialog.create(SelectionStatusDialog.java:153)
	at org.eclipse.ui.dialogs.AbstractElementListSelectionDialog.access$superCreate(AbstractElementListSelectionDialog.java:446)
	at org.eclipse.ui.dialogs.AbstractElementListSelectionDialog.access$2(AbstractElementListSelectionDialog.java:445)
	at org.eclipse.ui.dialogs.AbstractElementListSelectionDialog$4.run(AbstractElementListSelectionDialog.java:457)
	at org.eclipse.swt.custom.BusyIndicator.showWhile(BusyIndicator.java:52)
	at org.eclipse.ui.dialogs.AbstractElementListSelectionDialog.create(AbstractElementListSelectionDialog.java:455)
	at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.open(Window.java:790)
	at org.eclipse.ui.dialogs.AbstractElementListSelectionDialog.open(AbstractElementListSelectionDialog.java:441)
	at com.qnx.tools.ide.qde.internal.ui.launch.QConnShortcut.chooseConfiguration(QConnShortcut.java:658)
	at com.qnx.tools.ide.qde.internal.ui.launch.QConnShortcut.findLaunchConfiguration(QConnShortcut.java:296)
	at com.qnx.tools.ide.bbt.debug.ui.internal.launch.BBTLaunchShortcut.searchLaunch(BBTLaunchShortcut.java:161)
	at com.qnx.tools.ide.qde.internal.ui.launch.QConnShortcut.launch(QConnShortcut.java:99)
	at com.qnx.tools.ide.bbt.debug.ui.internal.launch.BBTLaunchShortcut.launch(BBTLaunchShortcut.java:94)
	at com.qnx.tools.ide.ui.e4.command.RunActiveCommandHandler.launch(RunActiveCommandHandler.java:94)
	at com.qnx.tools.ide.ui.e4.command.RunActiveCommandHandler$1.run(RunActiveCommandHandler.java:66)
	at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:53)

Highlighted
Visitor
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: issue in momentics 10.2

Try selecting from the menu Run -> Run Configurations -> and delete all what is under "Blackberry C/C++ Application".

New Developer
My Device: dev alpha C
My Carrier: --

Thank you, that did the trick :-)

Developer
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: N/A

Thanks for the workaround...still annoying, I can't use my keyboard shortcuts either