Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

New Developer
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: O2
Accepted Solution

qml RGBPickerProvider help

hi everyone ive been trying to Create the custom picker UI under documentation ive done it but keep getting theses problems like Description Resource Path Location Type
fatal error: RGBPickerProvider.h: main.cpp and aplicationui i go in the both of the files ive got a red cross symble saying multiple marker at the line

-unresoved inclusion :RGBpicker provider.h

-line breakpoint:cpp

- fatal error: RGBPickerProvider.h:

any help i would be greatfull for many thanks

from

mike

Developer
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30
My Carrier: Orange

Re: qml RGBPickerProvider help

Welcome to the forums.

Since you've typed this out rather than copied and pasted it's hard to tell what the problem is from that little snippet.

Basically all that error means is that for some reason it has been unable to include or find the class header.

You have a space in the filename and not in the third, I would avoid putting spaces in filenames for a start.

If the space was just put in by your typing it here then make sure you have included the header in the class or main you are using it in.

Make sure your headers are in the same location within your wprokspace as all the other source files or if not learn how to add additional paths to the .pro file.

You've given very little to go on but hopefully something above will spark some idea about what it could be.

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. Smiley Happy

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
Highlighted
New Developer
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: O2

Re: qml RGBPickerProvider help

Thank you for the help and sorry for the typo and yes it has given me a few ideas to work with thanks again for your help much appreciated