Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Payment Service

Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: None

Payment Services in Flash Professional CS6?

I am trying to test the PaymentServiceDemo.with Flash Professional CS6 as provided in the BlackBerry documentation . The first error I get is the "com.test.paymentapi" after package in the .as files throws an error message. Removing it solves that problem. I've added "framework.swc", "rpc.swc", "rpc_rc.swc", "QNXDevice.ane", "QNXNetwork.ane", "QNXSensors.ane" and "QNXSkins.ane" to the Library path. When I run the Flash project I get an error that the "SuccessEvent" is not recognized. I then added the "Blackberry.swc" from the /libs/blackberry folder to remove that error. Then I get a long list of "Label", "LabelButton" and "List" not recognized, etc. from the qnx library. I add the "qnxui.swc" to the LIbrary and get the error that Java Virtual Machine has run out of memory. The project opens with a blank white window.

Has anyone implemented the Payment Service with Flash CS6? Please help.

And why is all the documentation for Flash Builder? It's like Flash Professional CS6 doesn't even exist around here.

To be more specific, when exporting the SWF file from Flash Professional, the program becomes unresponsive and the "Java Virtual Machine has run out of memory..." error message pops up. After closing the error message, the Flash window opens to a white blank screen.

Highlighted
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Payment Services in Flash Professional CS6?

This sounds like library/SWF dependency issues and may be best to post to the AIR board. I haven't used Flash Professional myself, but with Flash Builder I know there's a setting in the project properties to add the BlackBerry libraries to the path, but not sure where this may be found in Flash professional:

FlashBuilderProjectProperties.png

Garett
@garettBeuk
--
Goodbye everybody!
Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: None

Flash Professional also allows you to add to the Library and everything works great until I add the "qnxui.swc" to the project Library for the BlackBerry UI. Then the SWF export causes the "Java Virtual Machine has run out of memory" error. But since everything works up until the "qnxui.swc" library is added, I may try to build my own UI and simply request and confirm consumable transactions since I can get those event handlers to work. I'm just not sure if the app will be approved that way.

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

You're definitely allowed to use your own UI, the payment service uses the system UI regardless of how your app looks Smiley Happy

Garett
@garettBeuk
--
Goodbye everybody!