Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Payment Service

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: 9800,BB Dev Alpha,z10 limited edition
My Carrier: Vodafone
Accepted Solution

Unable to test in-app in dev alpha A

Hi,

I need to test in-app purchase on my dev alpha A. I have followed all the steps described for testing in sandbox mode.But when I try to add release it doesn't show option for dev alpha and hence I'm getting message"Unavailable for this device " when trying to download app from sandbox mode in app world.

I need to test in-app.How can I do that?

Rujuta Trivedi
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Unable to test in-app in dev alpha A

Hi Rujuta,

Adding all Z10 models should work as far as I know. Have you verified that your BBID email is added to the list of Sandbox users in the vendor portal? Can you download any other apps from BlackBerry World?

What is the minimum OS set on your app in the vendor portal?

Garett
@garettBeuk
--
Goodbye everybody!
Developer

Hi I have added z10 models for that build,have set proper BBID in sandbox. I'm able to get the app by finding app id in app world in sandbox mode but it says the app is not available for this device. 

I can download the other apps(not in sandbox) from App world. I have tried for other app too in sandbox mode.I'm able to download it using sandbox but that app was uploaded before the release of z10 and at that time Dev alpha option was available.

For os, I have tried using 10.1.0 and 10.0.0 both but none of them worked for me.

Rujuta Trivedi
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

I just loaded up a Dev Alpha A with the latest external Beta build, 10.0.10.263, and was able to successfully find and install apps uploaded solely for the Z10 models Dev Alpha was not listed as a supported device.

After making any changes to the vendor portal it can take up to 6 hours for those to be seen on device due to caching.

Garett
@garettBeuk
--
Goodbye everybody!
Developer

Yes you are right,now when I tried,I'm able to download the apps. Thanks for the helpSmiley Happy

Rujuta Trivedi