Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Social Lounge

Developer
My Device: PlayBook, Z30-STA100-5, Z10-STL100-3
My Carrier: AT&T
Accepted Solution

BB Jam

What is needed to have my designator changed to "Developer".  I am a developer with 1 going on 2 B4B applications.

iWm
Developer
My Device: PlayBook, Z30-STA100-5, Z10-STL100-3
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: BB Jam

I assume the designators no longer have a relevance.

iWm
Developer
My Device: PlayBook, Z10 LE, Dev Alpha C

In the past all you had to do was reply to one of the "developers start here!" threads in the forums (just do a search for that thread topic).

Developer
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30
My Carrier: Orange

That is still the case, just add a comment to one of those threads, this one for instance...

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Native-Development/Developers-Start-here/td-p/1741973

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. Smiley Happy

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
New Developer
My Device: Blackberry Alpha

Thanks.  I found it weird to be designated as a contributor as I am a developer in real life.

Click the Like button if you find my post useful and as a way to let me know someone actually read it.
New Developer
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: -

I always thought I had to reach a certain number of apps to get that title changed. Thanks for the info Smiley Very Happy

Developer
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30
My Carrier: Orange

@demarcodonjuan Unfortunately even if that is true you chose an odd time to post so many useless postings on so many old threads, for others who are attempting to do this just to receive Jam rewards you will be spotted and flagged by the genuine users on this site, do us all a favour and if you are thinking of doing this don't waste your time or ours.

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. Smiley Happy

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
Solutions: 6,378
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Agreed. demarcodonjuan, among others are certainly posting junk all over the forum. Not well-accepted.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code