Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Social Lounge

Developer
My Device: (BlackBerry Z10)-> Q10/Passport Dual Use

Tokyo, Japan BlackBerry Developers?

Hello, I am planning a trip to Tokyo next month. I was wondering if there are any developers in or around the Tokyo area? Who is the developer relations contact for Japan? What about users? Is there a user group or customer base there? BBM Channel/Group?

I've been doing BlackBerry 10 Native Cascades development since launch and wouldn't mind holding a dev workshop. BB Customer since '06. 

Developer
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30
My Carrier: Orange

Re: Tokyo, Japan BlackBerry Developers?

Nihonjin ja nai desu demo,

Since BlackBerry have stopped selling in to the Japan market there may not be many, if any, developers.

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. Smiley Happy

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
Developer
My Device: (BlackBerry Z10)-> Q10/Passport Dual Use

I wonder what would happen if I independently unofficially started doing BlackBerry developer workshops there...

New Developer
My Device: Blackberry Alpha

try searching gathering sites such as meetup.com and eventbrite.  there may already be a user group in Japan already

Click the Like button if you find my post useful and as a way to let me know someone actually read it.