06-14-2013 10:51 AM
Were you succesful loading it on Z10LE STL100-1?
1) I downloaded the 10.2 Beta Autoloader for STL100-1 in order to upgrade my Z10LE.
2) Backed up the device with BB Link on OS X
3) Turned off the device
4) Launched Autoload-STL100-1-10.2.0.341 on Windows XP (Dell Presicion M65)
5) Connected the device via USB and turned it on
6) Typed device password to the shell as requested
7) Waited until the process went through
8) The device restarted back to 10.1.0.273 with all the settings and apps unchanged
ad. 6) Tried the whole process with device password turned off and it resulted the same way to 10.1.0.273 with all the settings and apps unchanged
And now after a few attempts it is on 10.1.0.1720 :-/
Solved! Go to Solution.