Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Testing and Deployment

Contributor
My Device: Cure 9300 3G
My Carrier: Vodacom South Africa

Are the Code Signing Servers Down?

Hello

My signature tool is not signing my file. It hangs, waiting for a response. I have visited http://isthesigningserverdown.com/ and the site is also not available.

I am from South Africa and I am experiencing connectivity issues with my normal broadband connection to the internet. I have disconnected myself from the LAN and am creating this post using my mobile phone broadband connection.

I can access all my normal sites on the Internet, both local and international including www.blackberry.com using my mobile broadband connection, however NOT the code signing servers nor http://isthesigningserverdown.com/.

Is any one else experiencing code signing problems?

Hendré

Contributor

Re: Are the Code Signing Servers Down?

Me again

When I compile my code the Signature Tool stalls on Waiting for Repsonse. While the signaure Tool is waiting, the succesful code sign emails come through on my mobile phone' email, however the Signature Tool remains stalled and my deliverables folder empty.

Hendré

Contributor

Here is a screen shot of my Signature Tool. Some categories stay in "Receiveing" state and never return to "Signed" Hendré

Screen Shot of the Signature Screen

Contributor
My Device: Bold 9650
My Carrier: Unicom

Does anybody have a workaround? I meet the same issue. Thanks.

Contributor

I upgraded my PC to Java 1.7 and encountered this issue. When I downgraded back to version 1.6 of Java the issue was resolved. It turns out that the Signature Tool does not work with Java 1.7