08-09-2011 04:48 PM
I run MDS first, it looks all fine, window is opened. But when i run simulator, in my case 8300. I get error when trying to access any web resource: Unable to connect to selected Mobile Data Service, please try again later.
I originally was trying to do this on win7, and moved to xp, which solved my MDS issue, but i still can not get networking funciton on the simulator. Anything i am missing? Need to do
Solved! Go to Solution.
08-10-2011 01:55 PM
Got it working, with help from Michael on StackOverflow.
1) Uninstalled java and bb related stuff.
2) Installed fresh JDK 6 with develoment kit
3) added path to jdk/bin to path enviroment variable
4) Downloaded simulator runing 4.2 os not 4.5
5) installed MDS and simulator in BlackBarry folder under C:/, runing installation as administrator
6) started powershell as administrator
7) navigated to MDS folder via powershell and excuted run.bat
8) navigated to BB simulator folder via powershell and executed 8300.bat (downloaded 8300 simulator)