Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Testing and Deployment

Developer
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: EMT (Estonia)
Accepted Solution

BB10 dev alpha - stuck in setup - won't load license agreement (r2320)

I successfully updated Dev Alpha A to 10.0.09.2320 with autoloader.

Restarted device, installed new drivers, etc etc, all other things worked fine, BUT

The device can't finish the setup, because it gets stuck on License Agreement page.

I am connected to wifi. The wifi works. It's worked before. It won't even let me select a country, it displays an error that the network doesn't work, pushes me back a page, and I have to disconnect / reconnect to wifi before it lets me "swipe left to continue" again.

Any suggestions?

I managed to get it working by (sigh) by using roaming data connection (after reboot). Now it's stuck on Software Update screen. There's just "Software Update" title and nothing else on the screen. The only working gesture is Emergency call.

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: EMT (Estonia)

ERe: BB10 dev alpha - stuck in setup - won't load license agreement (r2320)

[ Edited ]

Update: after another reboot, after disabling roaming data again, it only gave me an option to retry or turn off the phone, but it said something about "blackberry infrastructure"? Does this mean it will only work with BlackBerry Internet Service from now on?

Edit: nevermind, on yet another reboot it actually let me left-swipe-skip the update screen without doing anything. Sorry for the false alarm, I'll leave the topic here for anyone to find.