08-14-2011 04:46 PM
I'm trying to deploy my app via my server on GoDaddy.
I've created the cod & jad files by these steps:
1. Built the app for Device Configuration
2. Signed the app with keys.
3. Under deliverables I copied the .cod file & .jad file and uploaded them to my server.
4. Changed the extention of .cod file to .zip.
5. Unzipped the zip file and deleted it (the .zip file)
Now I have one .jad file and many .code files.
6. On GoDaddy server htaccess file I added the following lines:
For some reason every time I navigate to myapp.jad from BB Browser (Or any regular PC browser) I receive some lines like these:
08-15-2011 05:09 PM
That usually means a mime type issue. It doesn't look like you are specifying the file extgention for your mime types. Compare what you have with the example on the following page to see what I mean.
The required MIME types for a web server to serve BlackBerry smartphone applications