Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Testing and Deployment

My Device: Not Specified

Blackberry 9500 simulator performance is very slow. how we can speed up performance of the simulator?

Hi,

I am using Blackberry 9500 simulator to test a web application on the phone to verify whether the developed application is compatible with blackberry or not. This simulator performance is very slow and i could not able open single page of my test web application. sometimes, i can access the application without any issues.but most  of the times i face page loading issues. can you please let me know what would be reason for this slow performance and how we can solve this issue????

Highlighted
BlackBerry Development Advisor
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Blackberry 9500 simulator performance is very slow. how we can speed up performance of the simulator?

The performance of BlackBerry smartphone simulators is based on your PC.

Can you clarify if this is the only BlackBerry smartphone simulator model you are seeing the slowdown on or is this the only one you have tried so far?

Have you tried the page on a real BlackBerry Smartphone?  If so, did you see the performance issues there?

Mark Sohm
BlackBerry Development Advisor

Please refrain from posting new questions in solved threads.
Problem solved? Click the Accept As Solution button.