Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Testing and Deployment

Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Can't request debug tokens anymore

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I've been developing for the Playbook for awhile now. However my debug token has expired and I need to request a new one. I've done this before, but this time, it simply will not work. I receive the error "Error: The signature on the code signing request didn't verify. The likely cause of this problem is entering an incorrect CSK password.". However I really don't think that my password is wrong. What else could the problem be?

I really would like to resolve this soon. Hopefully someone knows a solution to this. 

EDIT: If anyone has any ideas please let me know.  

BlackBerry Development Advisor
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Can't request debug tokens anymore

The only cause of that error that I'm aware of is using an incorrect password.  Note that passwords are case sensitive.

Mark Sohm

Please refrain from posting new questions in solved threads.
Problem solved? Click the Accept As Solution button.
Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Is there a way to reset this kind of password? Do I need to get a new certificate to do that?

Also, I am unable to deploy my apps since I cannot log into my vendor account. Even after resetting my password twice it says "Invalid Username or Password.".

My Device: BlackBerry PRIV
My Carrier: Bell

You cannot reset your code signing key password.  You can request a new set of keys, but would be unable to provide upgrades to applications signed with your old keys.

Please contact App World Vendor Support for help with the vendor portal login issue.

Mark Sohm

Please refrain from posting new questions in solved threads.
Problem solved? Click the Accept As Solution button.