07-26-2012 03:18 AM - edited 07-26-2012 03:19 AM
1) Update BB10 dev alpha to 10.0.6 386
2) Connect the device the laptop (Windows XP)
3) Start BlackBerry Native SDK(beta 2), and import the example HelloCascades
4) Complete the signing process by through "BlackBerry Development Setup Wizard"
5) Then get the error when connecting the usb target
Connection failed: Read timed out
08-02-2012 03:28 AM
I am sure it is in the development mode, and debug token is installed.
I retried several times, and it disappears today.
04-08-2013 01:30 PM - edited 04-08-2013 02:22 PM
I have the same problem, using a dev alpha. On windows as well as linux, surprisingly!!
My answer came from this post:
"For basic detection to work cleanly, I just go to the "Storage & Sharing" config menu, and change the "USB Connections" option from "Automatically Detect" to "Connect to Windows". Now, whenever I plug te device into a Linux machine, it picks it up just fine."