09-25-2012 03:31 PM
09-25-2012 03:36 PM
Anyone who hasn't already updated may want to be patient.
I did everything as requested and I now have a Dev Alpha Brick device.
None of the usual methods of fixing a bricked device seem to work.
09-25-2012 03:41 PM
same here. I tried the AppLoader and also the Blackberry Desktop Software. Both installe the 56 modules and say that the device was updated. But it stays on the old version. Reboot does not change it. Reboot and repair does not change it. At least the device is not dead .. but it is a strange thing.
09-25-2012 03:46 PM
Desktop Manager can connect to the device and even sees the update (first time I used the WipeReload.bat approach), but as soon as I try to apply the repair the process fails.
09-25-2012 03:48 PM
first and foremost to do the backup of the system, otherwise you can not download the Apploader, once you done this you can update it from the page,for the part of the briked, will have to wait until the battery, and try again