Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Testing and Deployment

Highlighted
New Developer
My Device: blackberry curve 9630
My Carrier: Airtel

Facing issues in deploying application on Blackberry Z10

Hi All,

I have developed application using QNX momentics IDE and app is written in blackberry cascades.

For dpeloying app on my device Blackberyy Z10 first thing i am doing is creating a debug token.

First i ran deployment set up wizard in QNX but while creating debug token in that error came with simple message as "Error creating debug token".

Thereafter i moved to command line usage for creating debug tokens     .  I am following below link:

https://developer.blackberry.com/android/documentation/create_a_debug_token_cmd_line_1728294_11.html

But this time again i am failing in deploying app

When i fire the command "blackberry-debugtoken-request its saying that error in creating token".

Please tell me what approach to take for successfully deploying app on blackberry z10.

Thanks & Regards,

Tushar                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Claro

Re: Facing issues in deploying application on Blackberry Z10

Momentics makes it easy for you to deploy it on your device, simply right click the project and select run as a C++ application, it will automatically check for the debug token on your device and will prompt you to create one, you just have to keep your device connected to your computer.

Developer of Easy Memes
New Developer
My Device: blackberry curve 9630
My Carrier: Airtel

Re: Facing issues in deploying application on Blackberry Z10

I tried creating debug token using QNX momentics but i facing below error:-

Capture.JPG

Please  suggest me whats going wrong.