Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Testing and Deployment

New Contributor
My Device: 9800
My Carrier: vodafone

Finding Problem in Code Signing Blackberry theme. Not able to code sign black berry themes.

Hi there ,

well i have opened a vendor account in blackberry 

i have made few themes for torch 9800 series.

but i dont know how to code sign the themes before uploading to blackberry app world for review and approval. 

pls help me ..

Developer
My Device: Dev Alpha / Playbook / Curve 9300

Re: Finding Problem in Code Signing Blackberry theme. Not able to code sign black berry themes.

Have you seen this:

http://blackberrysync.com/2010/02/so-youve-designed-a-theme-now-what/

It may point you in the right direction.  I haven't done themes so I may be way off too.

If it helped you, click like. Smiley Happy
Developer
My Device: Dev Alpha / Playbook / Curve 9300

Re: Finding Problem in Code Signing Blackberry theme. Not able to code sign black berry themes.

This link too:

http://devblog.blackberry.com/2010/09/blackberry-6-theme-development/

Last paragraph says:

Theme publishing

Finally, commercial theme developers can go to market faster by using the Publish to BlackBerry App World option in the Export wizard, which prepares the theme as an application package ready for upload on the BlackBerry App World Vendor Portal. You can even use it to easily upgrade the same theme to a newer version on BlackBerry App World through the Vendor Portal.

If it helped you, click like. Smiley Happy
Contributor
My Device: Developer - Theme Maker
My Carrier: XL AXIATA

THEMES doesn't need to sign code process Smiley Happy

if you has export them  to file COD , you can upload them to vendor portal appworld Smiley Happy

it's simple .