Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Testing and Deployment

New Contributor
My Device: BB10
My Carrier: None

Has anyone received the BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha B device won in the Last Chance Port-a-thon

I'm expecting the device to test my app.

2013/04/16   

Congratulations! You WON the Dev Alpha B Device for Last Chance Port-A-Thon!

2013/04/26   

Congratulations! The draw for the Last Chance Port-a-thon event has taken place and you have won a BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha B device.   In order to claim your device please click here to enter your shipping details.

2013/05/15

Having placed the order two weeks ago, I'm still waiting for the device . Still no shipping notification.

Anyone has received that?  Thanks!

Contributor
My Device: Dev Alpha
My Carrier: Unlocked

Re: Has anyone received the BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha B device won in the Last Chance Port-a-thon

People have already received their Port-a-Thon Dev Alpha. and Marmalade as well.
Developer
My Device: Z10

Re: Has anyone received the BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha B device won in the Last Chance Port-a-thon

So Marmalade offer is for Dev Alpha B and not C?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leader of Ljubljana BlackBerry Developer Group
BlackBerry Certified Builder for Native Application Development
Contributor
My Device: Curve 9300, Z10
My Carrier: Airtel

I think so that marmalade offer is for dev alpha b device.
Highlighted
My Device: 9900,playbook
My Carrier: China Unicom

still waiting...