Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Testing and Deployment

Highlighted
Regular Contributor
My Device: 9220
My Carrier: Blackberry

How and where to maintain my sessionid in my application?

Hi all,

My requirement is how and where to maintain the session in application. I below mention my requirements with details

1. Onclick MyApps--> Enter to the login page--> Userid, Pasword(Got sessionid)-->First screen.

2. if once move out or close my application without logout.--> onclick Myapps-->First screen(Directly calls first screen).

3. If logout my session-->Onclick MyApps--> Enter to the login page--> Userid, Pasword(Got sessionid)-->First screen.

how and where to maintain that session value in my apps. 

If any one get idea please let me know.

Thanks

Naresh

Developer
My Device: Red LE Developer Z10
My Carrier: Fido

Re: How and where to maintain my sessionid in my application?

You didn't mention if you are doing this in QML or C++, but if it is QML you can attach anything you want global access to to the Qt object. In your QML JavaScript do this:

Qt.sessionID = <your-session-id>

Now you can access your session ID from any QML as Qt.sessionID. On nice benefit of using the Qt object is that it is always available by default, you don't have to import anything into your QML for the above code to work.

KingNaresh wrote:

Hi all,

My requirement is how and where to maintain the session in application. I below mention my requirements with details

1. Onclick MyApps--> Enter to the login page--> Userid, Pasword(Got sessionid)-->First screen.

2. if once move out or close my application without logout.--> onclick Myapps-->First screen(Directly calls first screen).

3. If logout my session-->Onclick MyApps--> Enter to the login page--> Userid, Pasword(Got sessionid)-->First screen.

how and where to maintain that session value in my apps. 

If any one get idea please let me know.

Thanks

Naresh

Developer of Built for BlackBerry certified multiFEED RSS/Atom feed reader and aggregator.  multiFEED Icon

Play nice: Clicking Like Button on posts that helped you not only encourages others to continue sharing their experience, but also improves your own rating on this board. Also, don't forget to accept a post if it solves your problem or answers your question.