Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Testing and Deployment

New Contributor
My Device: non-blackberry user
My Carrier: AXIS Indonesia

How to deploy blackberry eclipse project on device

I already had 3 keys that says it needed if we want to deploy our project on device (RRT,RCR,RBB). But suddenly I got confuse how to install them and deploy them on my blackberry. I used blackberry 9810 with OS 7.

BlackBerry Development Advisor
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV
My Carrier: Bell

Re: How to deploy blackberry eclipse project on device

You have a couple options from Eclipse.  You can right click on the project and choose Debug, BlackBerry Smartphone if you want active debugging.

To just install it without debugging right click on your project, choose BlackBerry and choose Load Project(s) on Device.

Mark Sohm

Please refrain from posting new questions in solved threads.
Problem solved? Click the Accept As Solution button.
Found a bug? Report it using Issue Tracker
New Contributor

Hi MSohm, thx for reply my question. I have couple further questions.

1. I'd already choose my project on Package Explorer -> Blackberry -> Load Project(s) on Device, but my device show blackscreen with PC connection with blackberry device's image on center screen. Is it alright for my device?

2. After it, I would try to run my application, and it had pop screen and it said "Errror starting ****: Module '****' must be signed with the RIM Runtime Code Signing Key (RRT)". I'd already get 3 licence key RBB, RCR and RRT. How to install these three keys?

3. I used Eclipse Blackberry 3.7.2 and it has blackberry 9900 as simulator, but unfortunetelly I only have blackberry 9810. Will it work in my device? Or have I buy another blackberry device, in this case blackberry 9900? 

Highlighted
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV
My Carrier: Bell

You will need to sign the application before loading it on your BlackBerry Smartphone.

This site can help you install and use your BlackBerry code signing keys.

Code Signing Support

Mark Sohm

Please refrain from posting new questions in solved threads.
Problem solved? Click the Accept As Solution button.
Found a bug? Report it using Issue Tracker
New Contributor

I'd tried the link you given to me couple times and it was like support and not help me at all. T_T

Otherwise, I have more question. If I want to make an application for Curve 8520 until 9900, what JDK developer that you can recommended for me? I need that. Thx