Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Testing and Deployment

Developer
My Device: Limited Edition Z10, Playbook 16GB/32GB, Dev Alpha A/B/C
My Carrier: Mobile Vikings

How to provide test accounts for your application

[ Edited ]

I have an application which has been rejected because I could not provide test accounts for my app. The reason why is because the login is done with specific user accounts from another provider. I have no control over these accounts, and for me there is no way to create a test account.

It is not the first time I submitted my application. It has already been accepted in the past. It has also been rejected for the same reason in the past.

So now I have an application that has been rejected for this reason. I have sent a mail to the testers of my application. But I was wondering if there are solutions for me so I could make sure my application gets approved next time I submit my application? Does somebody know what I could mention when I submit my app so it gets accepted immediately. Because now I have to wait twice as much to get my app accepted every time: once for the initial process, then sending a mail with more information, and then submitting again (I guess that was I had to do the previous time).

A like is always appreciated,
but a nomination for BB Elite even more :-)
You can also contact me on Twitter: @ndsmyter
Developer
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook 16GB
My Carrier: Vip

Re: How to provide test accounts for your application

If you're not owner of that webservice, the only thing that you can do is to ask the owner to provide test account.
Developer
My Device: Limited Edition Z10, Playbook 16GB/32GB, Dev Alpha A/B/C
My Carrier: Mobile Vikings

I've done that already, but didn't want to do this, as this is too much work for them. And they do not benefit about that extra work.

But I find it weird that my other releases were accepted without any problems, while they also needed a login.

A like is always appreciated,
but a nomination for BB Elite even more :-)
You can also contact me on Twitter: @ndsmyter
Regular Contributor
My Device: blackberry z10
My Carrier: blackberry

hi,

i have also made an app which uses some sip username and password. but when i am submitting this app i am not getting any option to provide these details to blackberry world thus they can test my app.

So would you please provide me the procedure to provide login details of an app to blackberry world??

thanks in advance..