Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Testing and Deployment

Developer
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Telstra

No update is found -- Dev Alpha Update 10.0.9 Bundle 44

[ Edited ]

Hi guys,

I use Linux and have only one Windows box around me so we have to share this machine for updating our devices. I'm following the procedure described here - https://developer.blackberry.com/devzone/blackberry10devalpha/devalpha_update.html

Successfully enough, I managed to update Dev Alpha for the first time. However, when I'm trying to update the second device (from another developer) I keep receiving error which says that update is not found.

I tried to follow steps described in the procedure for fixing this issue - I mean, use registry editor for deleting some keys but didn't find these keys on my Windows installation. So I'm stuck. I guess that problem is that update has already been performed on this machine, but what if I need to update few devices and not the only one? How can I fix this problem? What else may hamper updating process?

OS - Win7 64-bit

Dev Alpha Current Version - 10.0.6 Bundle 671

Thanks!

Contributor
My Device: TORCH
My Carrier: ROGERS

Re: No update is found -- Dev Alpha Update 10.0.9 Bundle 44

Ive had the same problem for a week now. Ive tried everything but I keep getting "No update found". Im currenlty on  10.0.6 Bundle 671.

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Telstra

Re: No update is found -- Dev Alpha Update 10.0.9 Bundle 44

Would be great to hear from Blackberry folks... Looks like there's an issue with updating to the latest current Beta 3 from 10.0.6 Bundle 671