Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Testing and Deployment

New Contributor
My Device: PLAYBOOK
My Carrier: T-MOBILE

Re: Playbook 2.1.0 Beta Released - Post Findings Here

OK, THis time got the update in less than a minute, thanks a lot.

New Contributor
My Device: PLAYBOOK
My Carrier: T-MOBILE

New languages still not include Chinese which is long awaited by most Chinese-speaking playbook users or potential buyers,any infomation about it in the future release?

New Contributor
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: Wi-Fi

After update I had very few contacts in my contacts list, but after a restart I had duplicates of a few of them...I delete the ones I didn't need and haven't had any problems since!

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

This worked for me. Thanks.

My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: None

Keyboard glitch in browser.

Ocassionally when entering url in browser.. It becomes unresponsive after a character has been typed,

Close keyboard and try again to resolve, sometimes several times to get it to work.

Also in browser, if click on a link while wifi has dropped connection, unable to continue when connection has restored.

. Closing the tab and returning to the website in a new tab and clicking the same link will result in being told I have no connection  even tho other pages work fine.

This requires the browser to be restarted to resolve it.

Regular Contributor
My Device: 9900 / PB 2.0641
My Carrier: SFR

[ Edited ]

I've updated using Desktop Manager (poor Wifi) and noticed (after update) there's an additional 13 MB update (had to repeat the 'search for updates' within PB options). Also note, I'm French (may be locale specific).

The feature I was looking specifically for was "Professional account" within the advanced options for accounts settings. After the 13MB update, it shows up. Yet, I'm a BB Busines Cloud Services + Office 365 user and one parameter (server name) is not known "as is". I tried - and succeed - to set up the Office365 account to find it, but it's only the outlook server ... so that it won't work. Also, I tried the "msft9.businesscloud.blackberry.com" that is displayed wen connected on the console ... no luck either.

Anyone know how to get this server address ?

I'll follow-up with other findings later.

Contributor
My Device: PlayBook 32GB and Bold 9700
My Carrier: Rogers

Flash video in the browser example youtube is making the browser sick. I can scroll but can't click anything or open or close tabs or go back. I have enabled and disabled and tried clearing all browser cache and storage but to no avail. Someone suggested a wipe and startover but thought I would ask first incase someone wants to debug it.

Regular Contributor
My Device: 9900 / PB 2.0641
My Carrier: SFR

[ Edited ]

@hphuley
As an information (not an advice to do so), I've wiped my PB prior to install. None of the points (or any other Flash related problems I've see on forums) are relevant in my situation. Looks like there's somehow an interference with some apps. Some also reported thet you may try to disable Flash and clean cache ... yes disable Flash and try again (strange, I know).
This is only for reference.

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Playbook
My Carrier: Lime Barbados

In the calendar in portrait mode, month view the week number goes off the screen.

New Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: AIRTEL