Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Testing and Deployment

Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Ropdgers

Problem installing 10.2 SDK in Momentics 2

Hello,

I had to remove and reinstall the IDE on my windows desktop. After downloading and installing Momentics 2, I get this error when trying to install the 10.2 SDK.

-------

There was an error updating SDK. Press the Details button to review the error.
SDK Install or Update Operation operation failed: An error occurred while installing the items
An error occurred while installing the items
session context wasSmiley Sadprofile=DefaultProfile, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.Install, operand=null --> [R]bbndk.win32.cshost.10.2.0.1155 1.0.0, action=com.qnx.tools.ide.sdk.manager.core.actions.SdkManagerInstallAction).
C:\bbndk\target_10_2_0_1155\win32\x86\usr\lib\icudt49.dll (The system cannot find the path specified)
C:\bbndk\target_10_2_0_1155\win32\x86\usr\lib\icudt49.dll (The system cannot find the path specified)
An error occurred while installing the items
session context wasSmiley Sadprofile=DefaultProfile, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.Install, operand=null --> [R]bbndk.win32.cshost.10.2.0.1155 1.0.0, action=com.qnx.tools.ide.sdk.manager.core.actions.SdkManagerInstallAction).

The folder "C:\bbndk\target_10_2_0_1155\win32\x86\usr\lib" does not exist. Perhaps the IDE thinks it is updating the SDK instead of installing? Any ideas on how to proceed are appreciated.

Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Ropdgers

Re: Problem installing 10.2 SDK in Momentics 2

... I found a backup of the folder, copied it to the bbndk folder and reran the SDK install from the IDE (had to add write access to the folder after copying from my backup drive). This worked around the issue.