Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Testing and Deployment

My Device: playbook 2.1
My Carrier: Lucena

Some help with ripple

I need help with 2 questions about  signing - deploying  a app with ripple

What i know is this i can load my project in ripple, and my playbook is in dev mode. My config.xml is fine. And filledin the settings the only thing i dont get in settings of ripple what bundle number is. But oke we have loaded the project then and have all settings be correct filled in in ripple. I have 2 csj keys recieved via mail. Where i need to put then? Before i push the build button in ripple or what i need to do? and if the keys are in the right place do i need to hit build then sign and build and then build and launce? or what combination i need to do?

Then i think i know what to do if you know where i need to put the keys that i get by mail or what i need to do with them. 

I hope someone can help me because i already took 3 days to come so far.. I got it 1 time working but i don't know how i did it... I think it was luck... But now i am stuck for 3 days with errors...

Greetz monuta

BlackBerry Development Advisor
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Some help with ripple

This page has the steps on setting up your code signing keys.

Set up for signing BlackBerry 10 apps

Once that is done you should be able to deploy from Ripple.  If you still have questions let us know.

Mark Sohm
BlackBerry Development Advisor

Please refrain from posting new questions in solved threads.
Problem solved? Click the Accept As Solution button.
Found a bug? Report it using Issue Tracker