Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Testing and Deployment

My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Telus

Working Revision Denied??

I was wondering if someone might be able to point me to who I need to contact to resolve an issue with my latest release.

Before my release I stress tested my app.  The other day I got a message from one of the Reviewers stating that my app had an issue and one of my menus was not working.  I was informed that I needed to resolve the issue and re-submit. 

Wanting to find out what happened I retested the app I submitted on the simulator and was unable to reproduce the error the reviewer was contacting me about.

I tried to respond to his email and just recently got a response from someone else saying I need to come to the Developer Forums for troubleshooting.

This progression does not really seem to make sense to me.  I guess they want me to check the forums to get troubleshooting to fix my app that is fully functional.  Any ideas?

BlackBerry Development Advisor
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: RIM

Re: Working Revision Denied??

Hi ThomasD,

Can you send me details about your application (ie. name, AppID, Vendor name, etc.)?  I'll personally take a look at it and see if I can sort this out for you.