Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Testing and Deployment

Developer
My Device: Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE
My Carrier: P4

"Connecting to sim_10_1_0_1020 has encountered a problem" - after installation in QNX Momentics IDE

[ Edited ]

Just downloaded and installed simulator using QNX Momentics IDE. But when I try to connect with simulator, I got error message: (full size)

simulatorIssue.png

Could anyone help me? Smiley Happy

Thanks in advance

All time online Smiley Very Happy
Developer
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30
My Carrier: Orange

Re: "Connecting to sim_10_1_0_1020 has encountered a problem" - after installation in QNX Momentics IDE

Can you ping the IP address?

Other people have reported similer problems take a look at the other threads in this forum.

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. Smiley Happy

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
Trusted Contributor
My Device: PlayBook, Z10, Q10

Re: "Connecting to sim_10_1_0_1020 has encountered a problem" - after installation in QNX Momentics IDE

Hi,

Do you any custom firewall solution? Did you alter the default network settings in vmware?

--
If you find this post useful please Like it.
If it solves your problem please mark as solution.
Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE
My Carrier: P4

Thank you for your answers.

Solution for my problem was very ease. I must turned on VMWare Network Adapter VMnet8 in Device Manager.

Now everything works fine Smiley Wink

All time online Smiley Very Happy