06-17-2013 08:07 AM
I am trying to implement omniture tracking for my BB10 app. I tested in my development environment with my browser. I have turned on the debug mode so I can see the captured variables and requests in console.
Wenn I deploy my app to simulator or device with debug mode, no variables are captured and no requests. I determined that it switches to fallback mode which means a tiny image is placed. This seems to be a noscript variant. I can not realize why I get the fallback because all my other java script codes work properly.
Has anyone implemented omniture for BB10 ?
06-18-2013 12:56 AM
My only guess is the domain is being blocked, so whitelisting the domains that the omniture scripts come from and send data to within the config.xml file might do the trick. Possible? Have a look here and give it a go
06-18-2013 03:51 AM
Thanks. I have already added all URLs in the config.xml and the subdomain option is true. I think it is not about white list.
06-18-2013 08:11 AM
Hmmmm the other thing I can think of is that omniture is reading the userAgent string deciding not to use tracking on a BlackBerry. I'll see if I can find the problem for you and get back to you with a solution sometime today.
06-18-2013 08:21 AM
Thanks. I had user agent in mind too. The 's' object for omniture has a sub object 'u' which contains the user-agent string. I can see 'Q10' there. But I have no idea why it's not working.
06-18-2013 04:23 PM
I just tested a couple of sites I know that use omniture tracking and it seemed to work fine. Try adding this to your config.xml file:
<feature id="blackberry.app"> <param name="websecurity" value="disable" /> </feature>
06-18-2013 04:41 PM
Le sigh. I'll ask around more and see what I can find to help you; it definitely should work though!