Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

Developer
My Device: Z10 Red, PlayBook, DevAlpha C
My Carrier: Play

All Aboard Port-A-Thon - question for approval process

11 of my apps submited for All Aboard Port-A-Thon was not yet reviewed.  Another of my apps was approved within 24 hours. I don't understand why I'am still waiting for approval.  However maybe I should not be so surprised because almost one year ago I waited 38 days - this is not mistake - 38 days for approval of 1 simple theme, from Jan 6 to Feb 13 !!!  And these 11 apps was submited to Entertainment->Persoanlize section of AppWorld.

And today, like all of us I received an e-mail:

Dear Valued Vendor,

As we approach the BlackBerry® 10 launch, we want to ensure you come along for the ride.
Some of your apps require a status change to be part of the catalogue.

To ensure successful inclusion in the catalogue, please make sure that your app's BlackBerry® 10 release targets the right supported devices and that your app status is correctly set to "Up for Sale".

So, I would like to ask one more time: why I'am still waiting for approval so long?

And, I would like to ask: how long you wait / was waiting for approval of your apps submited to All Aboard Port-A-Thon last week-end?

Developer
My Device: Z10 Red, PlayBook, DevAlpha C
My Carrier: Play

Re: All Aboard Port-A-Thon - question for approval process

Finally my apps was approved Dec 26, after 11 days. Thank you very much.

New Contributor
My Device: Dev Alpha B - BB10
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Re: All Aboard Port-A-Thon - question for approval process

Hope you won at least a Dev Alpha!