Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)

BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.

Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Anyone going to Jquery Con SF?

Hey though if anyone else was going to jQuery Con SF we could have a hack session one of the days?

Anyone going and up for it?

New Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Sprint

Re: Anyone going to Jquery Con SF?

I'm going and it would be awesome, especially if we have actual devices by then.

Developer

Rawkin, sounds cool,  yeah it would be nice if we got our tablets by then, could be like box top toys though Smiley Very Happy

Developer
My Device: (BlackBerry Z10)-> Q10/Passport Dual Use

jQuery Conference Details
http://events.jquery.org/2011/sf-bay-area/

I think I will be going to this. Need to register now.
PM if you are developing for PlayBook and want to meet up during the conference.

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9900
My Carrier: Bell

I would love to be there!  Unfortunately had a conflict with those dates which prevented me from registering.

I think some of my colleagues from RIM will be there (I believe Product Management).  Please look them up.

Tim and I had a great time at jQuery Boston last year.  For those Web devs who have never been to a jQuery developer event - you should definitely add this to your event plan.  Great people and content.  I was blown away by the positive energy of this 'grass roots' Web development community.  Now that BlackBerry is on the radar, its definitely a great community to become a part of.

Good luck with any hackathon / code camp - please keep us posted of how it goes.

Cheers,

Adam

Follow me on Twitter: @n_adam_stanley
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your app doesn't work? Use BlackBerry remote web inspector to find out why.
Developer
My Device: (BlackBerry Z10)-> Q10/Passport Dual Use

Is there a way I can still attend? I can't find the place to buy tickets.... help!?!

Highlighted
Developer

sorry buddy its sold out, http://events.jquery.com/

See you all on saturday!! Im the tall guy with the appendTo() team, ahhahah, sorry, inside joke, we're all tall Smiley Very Happy

My name is Levi i'll wear a nametag Smiley Very Happy and stay posted here, I havent been to the MS campus yet, so I dont know a good meetup place yet. If you have a PlayBook Bring It!! Smiley Happy