10-31-2012 05:13 AM
I have installed my app on Blackberry 9780 device.
Its was opening and works fine at first time.
if i open the app again, its closing automatically.
Can someone help me on this asap?
10-31-2012 05:52 PM
Please provide the following information:
SDK and SDK version:
9780 OS version:
Did you use WebWorks to compile or other (PhoneGap, etc)?
Have you tested it on any other device?
What framework are you using (Sencha, JQuery Mobile, etc)?
11-01-2012 04:34 AM
SDK and SDK version: BlackBerry WebWorks SDK 126.96.36.199
9780 OS version: 6.0 Bundle 2475
Did you use WebWorks to compile or other (PhoneGap, etc)? WebWorks
Have you tested it on any other device? no
What framework are you using (Sencha, JQuery Mobile, etc)? Jquery Mobile
11-01-2012 05:12 AM
I am also facing the same problem, i checked mu app in 9800 simulator and it's works fine but in device the above problem is occuring.
Thanks & Regards,
11-01-2012 12:19 PM
What do you do to get it to open again? Do you reset the device?
This may be an out of memory condition. Please perform the following test:
1. Hard reset the device (pull the battery).
2. When the OS boots, note the available memory under Options > Device > Application Management > Highlight Applications on the top > swipe to the right > and note Memory Use
3. Open the application and use it.
4. Note the memory as per step 2.
5. Close the application ("Menu > Close")
6. Note the memory as per step 2.
Attach the results to your response. I want to see if we are releasing the memory after closing the App, and not able to allocate any for when it restarts.