Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9900
My Carrier: Bell

Re: BB10 WebWorks Extensions

Yup.  We are expecting to see action on this very soon.  The code sample is definitely there and we'll be talking about it more shortly.

Exciting stuff!

Follow me on Twitter: @n_adam_stanley
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your app doesn't work? Use BlackBerry remote web inspector to find out why.
Developer
Developer
My Device: PlayBook 16GB, BB10 LE Z10 (red)
My Carrier: none

Let me join your talk about it Smiley Wink can't wait for it to get hands on an example extension.

"Like" if you liked the post.
"Accept as Solution" if the post solves your question.
Developer
Developer
My Device: PlayBook 16GB, BB10 LE Z10 (red)
My Carrier: none

It seems the BB10 WebWorks Extensions are landed and we can get the first Extension, the "TEMPLATE" on github. It is an example memory usage extension to output the free memory of the device or also "monitor" the memory usage.

Maybe someone of you can get it working. Right now the needed requirements for simulator/device version are not added to the example and on my BB10 dev alpha running OS version 10.0.6.386 I couldn't get it working and filed an issue report to get some more informations, even if the documentation of this example is quite long and in detail the prerequirements are still missing I think.

"Like" if you liked the post.
"Accept as Solution" if the post solves your question.