Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

Developer
My Device: Blackberry Z10 (White), BlackBerry Dev Alpha C
My Carrier: O2 UK

BBUI & Currency Converter

[ Edited ]

Hello,

I have been having a little trouble with BBUI lately. I have managed to get the actionBar to work on the first page that is opened (menu.html), but when I click a tab to go to another page, the page loads but the actionBar disapears even thought I have the same codes on both html files.

This is at the start of each page: (with a </div> right at the end)

<div data-bb-type="screen" data-bb-effect="fade">

And this is the actionBar code I used on every page:

<!--BOTTOM PAGE MENU BAR -->
<div data-bb-type="action-bar">
<div data-bb-type="action" data-bb-style="tab" data-bb-overflow="true" data-bb-img="images/actionBar/cog_dark_theme.png" onclick="bb.pushScreen('currencyconverter.html', 'converter');">Currency Converter</div>
<div data-bb-type="action" data-bb-style="tab" data-bb-overflow="true" data-bb-img="images/actionBar/cog_dark_theme.png" onclick="bb.pushScreen('whereami.html', 'location');">Where am I?</div>
<div data-bb-type="action" data-bb-style="tab" data-bb-overflow="true" data-bb-img="images/actionBar/cog_dark_theme.png" onclick="bb.pushScreen('Currency_Guide.html', 'guide');">Currency Guide</div>

<div data-bb-type="action" data-bb-style="button" data-bb-img="images/actionBar/cog_dark_theme.png" onclick="bb.pushScreen('currencyconverter.html', 'converter');">Currency Converter</div>
<div data-bb-type="action" data-bb-style="button" data-bb-img="images/actionBar/cog_dark_theme.png" onclick="bb.pushScreen('whereami.html', 'location');">Where am I?</div>
<div data-bb-type="action" data-bb-style="button" data-bb-img="images/actionBar/cog_dark_theme.png" onclick="bb.pushScreen('Currency_Guide.html', 'guide');">Currency Guide</div>

<div data-bb-type="action" data-bb-style="button" data-bb-overflow="true" data-bb-pin="true" data-bb-img="images/actionBar/cog_dark_theme.png" >Close</div>
<div data-bb-type="action" data-bb-style="button" data-bb-overflow="true" data-bb-pin="true" data-bb-img="images/actionBar/cog_dark_theme.png" onclick="alert('You clicked Share via E-mail');">Share via E-mail</div>
<div data-bb-type="action" data-bb-style="button" data-bb-overflow="true" data-bb-pin="true" data-bb-img="images/actionBar/cog_dark_theme.png" onclick="alert('You clicked Share via Facebook');">Share via Facebook</div> 
<div data-bb-type="action" data-bb-style="button" data-bb-overflow="true" data-bb-pin="true" data-bb-img="images/actionBar/cog_dark_theme.png" onclick="alert('You clicked Share via Twitter');">Share via Twitter</div>
<div data-bb-type="action" data-bb-style="button" data-bb-overflow="true" data-bb-pin="true" data-bb-img="images/actionBar/cog_dark_theme.png" onclick="alert('You clicked Share via G+');">Share via G+</div>
</div>
</div>
</body>

All of my other content is inbetween. 

Also, my app is currency converter app. The currency converter itself works when it's not in ripple (when I just open the .html file), but when I try and run it in ripple, the page loads with all of the contents but it doesn't convert anything.

Could anyone help me out here?

Thanks in advance!