Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

My Device: Pass
My Carrier: Pass

Batch Files for Configuring Signing, Testing and Compiling with Signing

[ Edited ]

Here are some batch files that those struggling to get the WebWorks SDK working on Windows.

Re: Batch Files for Configuring Signing, Testing and Compiling with Signing

Make sure that you save this batch file and the ".CSJ" file that you received by email into your webworks SDK folder\bbwp\blackberry-tablet-sdk\bin

Note that I've used some passwords here rimDev12Pass55 and rimDev12Pass that are arbitrary and could be replaced by something else.

-----------------

CALL blackberry-signer.bat -cskdelete

CALL blackberry-keytool.bat -genkeypair -keystore sigtool.p12 -storepass rimDev12Pass -dname "cn=##COMPANY NAME YOU USED TO SUBMIT TO REQUEST SIGNING KEYS##" -alias author
CALL blackberry-signer.bat -csksetup -cskpass rimDev12Pass55
CALL blackberry-signer.bat -register -csjpin ##PIN YOU USED WHEN REQUESTING SIGNING KEYS## -cskpass rimDev12Pass55 ##THE FILENAME THAT YOU RECEIVED BY EMAIL THAT HAS "RDK" IN IT## 
MOVE /Y sigtool.p12 ..\..\sigtool.p12
pause

Highlighted

Re: Batch Files for Configuring Signing, Testing and Compiling with Signing

[ Edited ]

Compiling and deploying a WebWorks app in Windows:

This script can be called like this: test.bat Books 192.168.204.129.

The above command will build the application in the folder Books and deploy it to your PlayBook with the given IP address. It requires 7zip to work, so please download 7zip and unzip it to /7zip.

It will automatically find the path for your WebWorks SDK. Make sure that you place this batch file in the folder that contains your WebWorks application folders.

-------------------

Pastebin URL: http://pastebin.com/9fJymJ2p

---------------------

If you want to modify this script to build signed BAR files, change the bbwp line to this:

bbwp "%DEV_DIR%\%APP%.zip" -gcsk rimDev12Pass55 -gp12 rimDev12Pass -buildId %RANDOM% -o "%DEV_DIR%"

Where your own passwords are used instead of my dummy rimDev12Pass55 and rimDev12Pass passwords.