06-16-2009 02:52 PM - edited 06-16-2009 02:55 PM
Hi , I am trying to use BrowserContent to embed a browser field into my application however i have these issues. If anyone know the solution for these issues please help me with this. Thanks
1. The browsercontent displays content of Twitter webpage. However when i try to log in Twitter. I always get the response "403: We understood the request, but we refuse to accept". It happens only on the my device, on the simulator it works just fine
3. I dont want to click on "Get Link" on the menu everytime i click on the link. I want it behaves as the native browser which is when you click on the link it will redirect you to the link right away without clicking on the menu "Get Link". I tried the solution which traps the "Enter Key" to perform "Get Link" on the menu. However, i dont really like that solution, is there a better solution which you can call the "Get Link" function directly?
Thank once again
09-14-2009 09:46 AM
1. Maybe the server refuses request from handheld devices?
2. Try separating the two property settings:
3. No. At least Mark Sohm said so in some thread. Go search for it, there's a workaround for that.
10-27-2009 11:10 AM - edited 10-27-2009 12:30 PM
I found the solution to this problem.The fix is so simple once you find it.
Just include target="_self" in the <a> tag of your html and everything works like a magic