Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

New Contributor
My Device: Tourch 9810
My Carrier: Blackberry

Blackberry Webworks Application app world issue.

Hello Sir,

I am developing a blackberry webwork application which is working properly in simulator and my own device.

But when i am distributing my application on app world they are noticing us:

Unfortunately Release '3.0' from your product 'LAFS Veteran's BAH Calculator' has not passed testing and therefore cannot be approved for sale through BlackBerry App World.

Please fix the following issues and resubmit your application as a new release:

Items that need attention:

- When I run your application, on 9800, got message (Error starting LAFS: Module 'LAFS' attempts to access a secure API.') on 9810, 9860 got message ( An error occurred while starting LAFS. The application has been terminated.)

Please suggest me what is the problem with my application.

Thanks in advance

Amit Vijayvergiya

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9900
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Blackberry Webworks Application app world issue.

That error message normally means that the application you have compiled has not been signed.

Please ensure that you have installed the code signing keys for the appropriate platform you are building for (Smartphone SDK or TabletOS/BB10) and ensure that when building the production version of your app, that the signing keys are being used.

Could it be possible the version of your app that was uploaded to App World was unsigned?

Otherwise - are you using any custom JavaScript extensions in your application?

Follow me on Twitter: @n_adam_stanley
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your app doesn't work? Use BlackBerry remote web inspector to find out why.
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Tourch 9810
My Carrier: Blackberry

Re: Blackberry Webworks Application app world issue.

Hello Sir,

I have used all three files signed. and i am using the sencha touch for developing the application.  and the application is working properly when i am deploying on my device.

Would you please suggest me.

Thanks in advance,

Amit Vijayvergiya