Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Bell

Browser resizing

We are attempting to convert some of our web pages for the Blackberry browser. We have one application where we use an iframe, to display some results. We use the iframe instead of a pop-up. The results cause the BB browser to resize the page(smaller font) and change the pointer to the magnifying glass. We have an option to close the results, which closes the iframe but the bb browser is still resized to the small font so the original page is now in the smaller font with the pointer being a magnifying glass.

Is there some command or html code snippet that we can add to the page to make the BB browser resize back to the original larger font?

Retired
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Browser resizing

Can you post up details on which BlackBerry Browser you are using.. Is it the PlayBook or a Smartphone?

If it is a Smartphone, which OS version are you experiencing this issue with (4.6, 4.7, 5.0, 6.0, etc)

That will give the community a bit more indication of possible known issues or work arounds

Tim Neil
Director, Application Platform & Tools Product Management
Follow me on Twitter
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Browser resizing

[ Edited ]

We are testing this on a Balckberry Bold 9700  6.0 Bundle 1202