Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

New Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Cann't post data on webserver (.aspx page) via DataPlan on my blackBerry Curve/Bold (8320/9000)

Hi,

I need to "post" data on a webpage running on godaddy webserver IIS written in .Net. I am using the Blackberry Eclipse. Its working fine when I connect my BlackBerry with wifi/GPRS. But when I try using my dataplan to hit server, its not working.

Could some one please help me out and tell me how to invoke the method via DataPlan. I am sure there is some trick (setting) which I am missing.

I highly appreciate your help. Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Nirnay

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Torch 9800
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Cann't post data on webserver (.aspx page) via DataPlan on my blackBerry Curve/Bold (8320/9000)

Define 'not working.' What happens? Do you get an error message? What is the message?

Which browser are you using? Is this an internal server (inside the firewall) or external server? Can you access other sites or do you get whatever error you're getting on any site?

The BlackBerry has 4 browsers (sort-of) and the difference between them is the path they use to get to the server.