05-09-2011 05:11 PM
Okay, I received my e-mails with the files from RIM and instructions on how to code sign, but I'm clearly missing something here. I followed these instructions
BlackBerry Widget SDK
1) At the command prompt, navigate to the bin folder within the BlackBerry Widget Packager installation directory. C:\Program Files\Research In Motion\BlackBerry Widget Packager\bin
2) Type the following command, including the full path of the .csi file:
java -jar SignatureTool.jar <.csi file path>
3) If a dialog that a private key cannot be found appears, perform the following actions:
a. Click Yes.
b. Type a password for the private key.
c. Type the password to confirm it.
d. Click OK.
e. Move the mouse to generate data for the new private key.
4) In the Registration PIN field, type the PIN that RIM. provided.
5) In the Private Key Password field, type a password of at least eight characters. This is the private key password.
6) Click Register.
7) Click Exit.
Now after I did step 3. After completeing step 3 I did not find a registration pin field anywhere.
Beginning to feel like I lost new developer credability since I've failed to accomplish this task. I would greatly appreciate any help you can provide.. Thank you!