Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Airtel

Error configuring system for BB10 signing : Windows 7

[ Edited ]

I am using BlackBerry 10 WebWorks SDK When I try to configure my system (Window 7) for signing and debug tokens from command line , I am getting unexpected result.

When I attempt to run the blackberry-signer from the command line I am getting a prompt to

Enter Passphrase for keystore: for which I am entering the same <KeystorePassword> which is the new password that I specify for the keystore and after that I am receiving an error that author.p12 does not exist which is misleading, since I thought blackberry-signer should create it:

In the documentation there is no mention of these. Here is the details from the cmd :

C:\Program Files\Research In Motion\BlackBerry 10 WebWorks SDK\dependencies\tools\bin>blackberry-signer -register -csjpin 111111 -storepass 123456 D:\blackberry\client-RDK-2085103.csj D:\blackberry\client-PBDT-2085459.csj
Enter Passphrase for keystore:
Error: Keystore load: C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Local\Research In Motion\author.p12 (The system cannot find the file specified)C:\Program Files\Research In Motion\BlackBerry 10 WebWorks SDK\dependencies\tools\bin>

Even I got another set of CSJ files with alphanumeric PIN numbers, but no help.

Anyone can help in ?