Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.
BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)
BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.
"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."
- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com
Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.
11-22-2012 09:55 AM
i got this error when i was packaging and signing my application in ripple...
Oh Snap! Build request failed with message: [ERROR] C:\Users\Septa\AppData\Local\Temp\widgetGen.164608
some one knows why is this happened?
11-22-2012 10:36 AM
Can you please confirm:
Also, can you please copy/paste the entire log of the build attempt? There may be something that occurred earlier that prevented the packaging from successfully completing.
Finaly, can you please confirm your OS, version, and format (32-bit or 64-bit)?
11-22-2012 09:05 PM - edited 11-22-2012 09:10 PM
11-23-2012 10:35 AM
One more check, can you please navigate to the following folders, and confirm all the JRE and JDK versions that show up:
11-26-2012 11:01 AM
Just to confirm, is that under the regular Java folder or the x86 folder? (Wondering whether it is 32-bit or 64-bit.)
11-27-2012 12:22 PM
So far everything is looking as it should. A few other thoughts:
1) Do you have UAC enabled? If so, can you please disable UAC, reset your PC, and attempt the packaging?
2) Do you see the same error when packaging from the command-line directly?
3) Can you please try from the command-line but run Command Prompt as an Administrator?
Let me know if you have any questions about the above steps.
Apologies that I don't have an immediate fix for this. The error seems to indicate that the JAD file isn't being created, and now that we've ruled out the JDK installation, it's starting to look like an environmental issue.
11-27-2012 09:06 PM - edited 11-27-2012 09:12 PM
okay sir i'll check for that
before that i need you to take a look at my config.xml... are there something wrong with this so i can't sign my app ??? because when trying 2nd packaging and signing, the signing was failed...
sorry for taking your time,,, but thank you anyway
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
My Relation Loc BlackBerry WebWorks Application
<!-- WebWorks API -->
<feature id="blackberry.system" required="true" version="188.8.131.52" />
<feature id="blackberry.find" required="true" version="184.108.40.206" />
<feature id="blackberry.identity" required="true" version="220.127.116.11" />
<feature id="blackberry.pim.Address" required="true" version="18.104.22.168" />
<feature id="blackberry.pim.Contact" required="true" version="22.214.171.124" />
<feature id="blackberry.io.file" required="true" version="126.96.36.199" />
<feature id="blackberry.utils" required="true" version="188.8.131.52" />
<feature id="blackberry.io.dir" required="true" version="184.108.40.206" />
<feature id="blackberry.app" required="true" version="220.127.116.11" />
<feature id="blackberry.app.event" required="true" version="18.104.22.168" />
<feature id="blackberry.ui.menu" />
<feature id="blackberry.ui.dialog" />
<access subdomains="true" uri="file:///store/home" />
<access subdomains="true" uri="file:///SDCard" />
<!-- Expose access to all URIs, including the file and http protocols -->
<access subdomains="true" uri="*"/>
<access subdomains="true" uri="http://gstatic.com"/>
<access subdomains="true" uri="http://google.com"/>
<access subdomains="true" uri="http://googleapis.com"/>
<icon rim:hover="false" src="resources/iconTA.png" />
<icon rim:hover="true" src="resources/iconTA-hover.png" />
<rim:transitionEffect type="fadeOut" />
<rim:navigation mode="focus" />
<content src="index.html" />