Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

My Device: 9800
My Carrier: Smartone-Vodafone

Failed to install WebWork Plugin for eclipse through eclipse update manager

Hi All,

I am using the

Eclipse SDK (Classic)

Version: 3.6.2
Build id: M20110210-1200

Problem: Failed to install Blackberry WebWork plugin for eclipse during installation through Eclipse Update Manager.

Error message from eclipse as follow:

An error occurred while collecting items to be installed
session context wasSmiley Sadprofile=SDKProfile, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.Collect, operand=, action=).
Artifact not found: osgi.bundle,net.rim.browser.tools.wcpc,2.0.0.201103231828-18.
http://downloads.blackberry.com/upr/developers/webdev/net.rim.browser.tools.wcpc_2.0.0.201103231828-...

Is there any way to install the eclipse plugin for WebWork for eclipse Helios in any way?

Thanks very much.

Retired
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Failed to install WebWork Plugin for eclipse through eclipse update manager

There were some problems with our update site and the akamai caching yesterday.  Have you tried downloading it again through the update site?

Also, if you install the full installer for the plug-in it will also install Eclipse 3.6 for you.

Tim Neil
Director, Application Platform & Tools Product Management
Follow me on Twitter
New Contributor
My Carrier: genaric

hi experts,

during installing BB web development , i failed to give proper usernane and password... after long attempt,

my web development plug-in has installed.... 

now i want to configure the tomcat server, but i am not able to view the tomcat server version ........ to install it... 

how could i overcome this problem, plz help me.. since from 2 days i am stuck in it......

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Carrier: genaric

if i uninstal and instal again.. its not asking any password or username...... its just warning........ as i again go with same problem....