Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

New Developer
My Device: Tour
My Carrier: Sprint

Flash on Playbook Simulator .9.4 not working

I have a data driven application that primarly utilizes flash for the interface, yet I can not flash to display on my simulator.  Doesn't any one else have this issue?  Does anyone know of a resolution or if I'm possibly doing something incorrectly?

Thanks in advance.

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Flash on Playbook Simulator .9.4 not working

See:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Web-Development/SWF-in-bar-file-for-Playbook-Simulator/m-p/82...

I'll post this comment there too, but I can embed my .swf files by calling them .jpg and while I still can't
get them to show up the simulator .9.4 the sounds in the swf play so I think the simulator display
is the issue.   Neither does the web browser in the simulator play webpages swf for me (again only sound)
but it could be with different OS it can?  I may try turning off the hardware acceleration in the vm and

if I have success will post.

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Flash on Playbook Simulator .9.4 not working

See:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Web-Development/SWF-in-bar-file-for-Playbook-Simulator/m-p/82...

I'll post this comment there too, but I can embed my .swf files by calling them .jpg and while I still can't
get them to show up the simulator .9.4 the sounds in the swf play so I think the simulator display
is the issue.   Neither does the web browser in the simulator play webpages swf for me (again only sound)
but it could be with different OS it can?  I may try turning off the hardware acceleration in the vm and

if I have success will post.