01-27-2011 06:15 AM
I installed my WebWorks and ran the SketchPad app successfully on simulator, so far so good .
Now I have few questions for you guys:
1) I am inside my sketchpad app and want to go back to HomeScreen (I mean Desktop of PlayBook). How do I do this ?
2) How do I know which gestures to use for PlayBook and can they be done with mouse(Swipe) ?
3) Where do I see a list of all installed Apps on PB ?
I will come with some more questions for u guys,
thanks a lot for any help in this regard,
Solved! Go to Solution.
01-27-2011 04:47 PM
1) Click your mouse on the bottom bevel (black bar that surrounds the screen of the PlayBook) and drag it up towards the top. This will minimize the app, and from there you can close it.
2) Touch interactions with WebWorks come from the underlying WebKit engine, which supports the TouchStart, TouchEnd and TouchMove events (as well as all the mouse events too). In-app gestures will need to be implemented on your own. This can be done by tracking the time & location of sequential touch events to measure the direction and relative-speed of a given 'gesture'.
3) Click on the "All" category from the home screen to see all applications.