Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

New Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Vodafone

HTML5 Creating, Deploy and Play!

HTML5

I'm a web developer by heart and done some powerfull custom scripting with javascript. Now, i would like to transfer that to the Playbook as that is the device that i'm using. I've made a few networking and developing tools for websites and cloud based applications.

These are all done in HTML5 and using the Jquery Lib. Where i'm getting at with this is that i find myself having a hard time deploying my application to either the simulator or the playbook itself. I got the package, compiled without any erros; but what do i do with it to get it to the Sim or Playbook. The Documentation talks about a command line tool, from the SDK, where is this located at? Why is there no documentation on this, or am i completly missing out?

Last time someone helped me on this forum got me furter and actually really helped me as i'm still developing the native app. Anyone have some good suggestions?

Rob.

Highlighted
Retired
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: Telus

Re: HTML5 Creating, Deploy and Play!

You're looking for this link. You will fine a lot of information on the site.

1.Please resolve your thread by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button below the post which solved your problem!
2. If any post helps you please click the button below the post(s)