Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

Developer
My Device: 9810
My Carrier: 0

How to do filtering from list..

Hi

i need some help for my app ,in my app i get list of data from web service(example Name which have number of duplicate entry ).when application launch it show all name.
there is one text field in top where i write name (for getting information)so if i write ex naveen then it show all naveen from the list only.

Can you please help me.

Thanks

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Dev Alpha / Playbook / Curve 9300

Re: How to do filtering from list..

For the size of your project, why are you not using jQueryMobile?

I have already assisted you with a tab bar, now a filter, then a custom dialog.  These are all elements of jQuery Mobile and there would be no coding for you to do, only html.

Plus jQueryMobile works across all platforms as you desire.  in your tab bar post you already are using jQuery, just need to add mobile ui...

Are you aware of this?

If it helped you, click like. Smiley Happy
Developer

Hi sir i done filtering .......

can you give me one support , can you help me calling soap based web service ..

recently i used http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/12816/JavaScript-SOAP-Client this but unble to debug in firebug there is some error coming wsdl is null ..i want to call web service with different way.

In web service there there are lot of method i want to call those method , methods have their parameters

Thanks

Developer

can you please give me jquery example so that i can learn from that..

Thanks

Developer
Developer
My Device: PlayBook 16GB, BB10 LE Z10 (red)
My Carrier: none

Why you are wasting time with SOAP services? The easiest way I can think of is using a JSON based service, call via GET using parameters (function to be called, attributes to be passed to function, ...).

So in you JavaScript you can directly use the JSON based data from this service in a very easy way.

"Like" if you liked the post.
"Accept as Solution" if the post solves your question.