Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Not Specified
My Carrier: Software Developer
Accepted Solution

How to go back from settings page to application list in BB10 simulator

Hi All,

I am working on BB10 and i switched on development mode, but when i wanted to back to application list from settings screen there seems to be no optiion for navigating back, any help.

Thanks to All 

Developer
My Device: P'9982 & Z10
My Carrier: alfa Lebanon

Re: How to go back from settings page to application list in BB10 simulator

I'm going to assume that you would like to hide the Settings and go back to the regulat list of Application.

You need to swipe with your mouse from the bottom edge of the simulator upwards (just like you would do with a BB10 device). Or you can swipe upwards and to the right, then you'll be in the HUB, you can then swipe to the left to see the running application (you should see the Settings in your case).

If the simulator is locked (some time has passed since you were active on it), you will need to swipe updwards till the device unlocks and you no longer the clock, then you can remove the mouse and the device will unlock.

If this is not what you are talking about, then can you please provide more information.

Wadi
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: How to go back from settings page to application list in BB10 simulator

Accepting wanton's response as a solution as it should address the problem. If this has not resolved the issue, please let us know.

Erik Oros | @WaterlooErik | eoros@blackberry.com | Developer Issue Tracker

If a reply has answered your question, please click Accept as Solution to help other visitors in the future.