02-18-2010 02:59 AM - edited 02-18-2010 03:06 AM
Hello everyone, I'm another newbie
I want to make a widget.
I am following a document:
I have a problem with this:
Install an external BlackBerry Java SDK
1. On the Window menu, click Preferences.
Installation and Configuration Guide Install a BlackBerry Java SDK
2. Expand the Java ® item and click Installed JREs.
3. In the Installed JREs dialog box, click Add.
4. Select BlackBerry VM Execution Environment and click Next.
5. Click File.
6. Browse to the location of an .ee file that is associated with a BlackBerry Java SDK and click the file.
7. Click Open.
8. Click Finish.
9. Click OK.
Where can I find the files .ee?
I have downloaded the SDK and I can not find those files anywhere.
Eclipse Java SDK sample only.
Could anyone help me?.
Thank you very much, greetings.
Pd: My eclipse configuration: